Monday, April 28, 2014

Who's watching??

   Who do you think is watching? What do I mean, well are you a mom? A dad? Wife? Husband? Brother? Sister? You get what I'm saying right? We set examples to even our best friends, our acquaintances . I'm must say people I don't even talk to will out of the blue, say how inspirational I am.
I've raised two children and my daughter wants to do everything I do, NOW eating the way I do. My husband went to the gym today with me and got a feel of what I do and fell in love with it. Even trying to think of a way of manipulating his schedule to fit into mine.

Listen when I began this journey, I didn't think of who to inspire, who was watching, I was solely focused on me. Is it so bad that eating healthy and fitness are my daily lifestyle? Not being sedimentary any longer, being creative to staying active during the day, each day.

If you are thinking of making changes, realize it may seem about you, but is it really? Yes generally, you are working on you and in a positive manner. In which when others see positive changes, happiness, sexiness, strengths, they are asking or watching and possibly start doing. What a beautiful way to be the change, I mean with so much destruction, in this world, the news is filled with such yuck, isn't it nice to be the change much needed and setting a example.?

No comments:

Post a Comment